#ESO2 This is Halloween 2020 at IES Al-Qázeres

#libraryproject 

#ESO2 C




Comments

  1. Ángel Manuel García Garrido4 November 2020 at 07:39

    As I enjoyed a lot the the first video , I saw the other videos and I even got confused and I did all the exercises and I was up to send them to you when I realized that we only got to see the TEN STEPS’ one.
    I ENJOYED A LOT , THESE ACTIVITIES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pablo Muñoz Milán10 November 2020 at 07:03

    In the last video we saw, it has happened to Katie that the electricity has gone out and she is afraid of the dark and the last time I saw her she was in the basement.

    ESO2 PABLO MUÑOZ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS