PUNCTUATION KUNG-FU in a "Language Skills in Science" lesson #ESO1

In today's Science Lesson (Language Skills focus), we have learnt about the 

 and before delving ourselves into the hydrosphere and a text about Rivers, we tried out today PUNCTUATION KUNG-FU (as part of a Total Physical Response Methodology that I am trying to implement from time to time in my lessons) so that my ESO1 students could develop some reading skills and infer some punctuation rules too.

We have been focusing, as usual on scientific vocabulary, on reading skills and understanding context, as well as on pronunciation and intonation, plus punctuation rules.

Today we've learnt the main moves and we will apply them again in the next session, next Tuesday. I can't wait!

I am so proud of my students: they've done an amazing job today!


Marina


Comments

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS