#ESO1 Halloween: Literacy Lesson Bites! blinds down; full moon set and loads of bats were flying around us! #WeHadAblast





Every year, at the end of October, Britain and many other English Speaking countries, turn into orange and black; pumpkins, witches, bats, broomsticks and black cats and bats invade the atmosphere... In Spain and other non-Anglosaxon countries, more and more people every year join the party and dress up and let the spirit of the mysterious creepy creatures and fantasy world flourish.

Halloween is finally coming at the end of this week, as we announced a few days ago, and we have already started our celebrations in a very creepy #ESO1 literacy lesson. Here you can have enjoy some spooky lesson bites.

Our blinds were down, the full moon had set inside and loads of bats were flying around us. Lucía and Alejandro said they even watched a witch flying with her broom, can you believe it?! We had a blast!




Here's the summary




MATERIALS USED: My very scary Halloween wall

Our students of ESO1 and ESO2 will participate in the Contests organised by the English Department of our school.


STUDENTS' ASSESSMENT






Comments

  1. Irene Borrego Caballero27 October 2021 at 10:21

    I loved yesterday lesson because I like so much Halloween and it is my favourite celebration in autumn. Also I like Halloween because peole get funny dresses and people will knock on the doors of a house to say Trick ot Treat. I like this celebration because it is terrify and I like the movies of afraid, but sometimes I am in my house alone and I am scary because I think there is someone in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla Sánchez-Mora Merino27 October 2021 at 10:25

    Yesterday's class was very scary, in fact I was scared today, but apart from that it was a lot of fun. and I love Halloween and to have fancy dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The activity of Halloween we did wasn't a very nice experience for me because I don't like scary movies, but it was funny to see, write and speak about Halloween movies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked it but I was scared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that it was OK because, for one part, halloween is basically of things that scare the people, for example, the class of wednesday, I think that the things that we did was for one part, very sacry for me and, for another part, very interesting because when we watch the shorts of halloween, I feel for one part scared but the problem is that this fear, made me to not move for the fear that I was feeling in that moment, so it was very good. I liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the lesson of Halloween, it was very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miguel Ángel Durán28 October 2021 at 09:24

    I LOVED It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the lesson of Halloween!!! It was very good, I had a great time and the movies were very scary and cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS