I spy with my little eye a word beginning with.. #brainbreaks

Friday, FriYay! Time for a brain breaker... I SPY with my little eye a word beginning with... 

We teachers need a brain break from time to time, our students need these “brain breaks,” too. In our classroom, brain breakers are quick, structured breaks using physical movement, Guessing Games, mindfulness exercises, etc. Brain breakers like the I spy one can be used as whole class round. 

After this, we all energised and motivated enough to start working on our project in a sixth period on a Friday afternoon! 
















And the winner was... Abril! Well done! 

Comments

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS