Our second year student, Iria P., talks about the MEFP-British Council Programme

I'm Iria, I am from Spain. I am 13 years old and I am in my second year of secondary school. I really love English. Well, I think it is a really nice language. It's also really useful, so for instance I'm talking and you can understand me. I live in a little village near my city, so every morning I take the bus to get to the high school. I laugh a lot with my friends and I really love that. Talking about what I like, I think my favorite animals are cats. I think they are really good pets. They are really clever and clean. I have two cats and I love them. I also like to rollerblade. It's my favorite sport. I feel really relaxed when I practice it. I have a little sister. She is younger than me but we are really different. We are nothing alike.

Now, I'm going to talk about the British Council Programme in my school. As its name says it's a programme in which students learn more subjects in English. The subjects that this programme includes are: physics and chemistry, geography and history and literacy. We also learn more subjects in English such as maths and technology. In the subjects that are included in the programme once a week our English assessor Marina and our native teacher Brandom help us with the vocabulary.

This programme helps students to improve their level of English by listening everyday a little bit of English. It also helps students to know more  about the culture, history and festivities of the UK. 

From my point of view this programme is really good. Little by little we feel more comfortable with the language!






Comments

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS