The Show Must Go On

 The Show Must Go On






Analysis by Jesús Ovejero




Comments

  1. Alberto García Nieto10 January 2021 at 08:12

    "I think this video make you think about the importance of your family , friends ans people around you.
    i felt very amazed at the end of the video i didnt expected the final part of the video.
    I really enjoy it because is really pretty see how your young sister help you with your dreams ."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocío Vicho vega13 January 2021 at 17:44

    I have loved this video because of the mesaje it transmit.. I like the attitude of the protagonist's sister and her community, who help to fulfill the girl's dream. I also think that this video helps us take the example of the girl, as she is working hard on her dream despite all the problems that appear to her. In my opinion, it a very emotional video that adapts perfectly to the reality that we are living at this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What this video transmits to me is that no matter how difficult what you want to achieve, if you try your best and that your friends and family will always be there to support you in whatever it is and to encourage you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antonio Cabezas Rivadeneyra15 January 2021 at 06:33


    Antonio Cabezas Rivadeneyra

    Before seeing the video I didn't think that it would surprise me di much but the truth is that I liked it and it surprised me a lot, more than I expected , especially because of the message it transmit .

    I also honestly believe that this video has helped me to realize how important are all my friends and famuly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS