MINDFULNESS IN THE LITERACY CLASS: BODY SCAN

Entry #124 by Rushiraji for Mindfulness Flashcards for Elementary ...
MINDFULNESS IN THE LITERACY CLASS: BODY SCAN

According to ReachOut.com, mindfulness is about learning to train your attention to the present moment without dwelling on what has happened in the past or worrying about the future. Mindfulness provides many physical and psychological benefits.
Mindfulness can be easily incorporated into the curriculum and the teacher's plan: it can be used to bring calm these difficult days of confinement we are all coping with. Here is a listening activity that can help bring calm and relaxEnjoy!

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE!

Joyal Jojo



Pablo Vaquero Ramos




Mindfulness in the Virtual literacy Class from MEFP-British Council Programme IES Al-Qázeres



Irene Merayo



LUNA MUVILLA



Lydia Martín Tejedor's Body Scan Meditation
Body Scan Meditation - Element Natural Healing Arts, Brooklyn, NY
1- Answer the following questions.
  1. Yes, I have heard about meditation but I don{t know anything about it.
  2. It is use for getting calm when you need it.
  3. No, I never try to do meditation.
3- Answer the following questions.

  1. I feel very comfortable and relax.
  2. I feel that my body take a rest.
  3. I think the most difficult part is to concentrate, but when you get it all is easy.
  4. Yes, I will try again tomorrow.
  5. You can be more relax and is an opportunity to know more parts of your body.

ESO1

Paula Bote





Comments

  1. Pablo Pacheco Penis9 June 2020 at 03:10

    1- I have heard about meditation
    Is used for relax your mind and body
    Yes, I have tried it

    3- I felt very relaxed
    I have felt that my body was relaxed
    No, it wasnt difficult the most difficult thing for me was to imagine a plaze, the easyest was the breathing activity
    Yes I could try tomorrow

    PABLO PACHECO PENIS ESO2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS