We are all different but as a class we all fit together! #ESO1 #Literacy #bonding


We are all different but as a class, we all fit together in the same puzzle! If you want to get to know some of our pieces, just scroll down!

Good job, guys!


#Bonding














Paola's puzzle piece







 “We're all pieces of the same ever-changing puzzle; some connected for mere seconds, some connected for life, some connected through knowledge, some through belief, some connected through wisdom, some through Love, and some connected with no explanation at all. (...)  it took me a while but this progression helped me with my life: "I like myself. I Love myself. I am myself.”

― Stanley Victor Paskavich
















Comments

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS