I British Fair: The Jubilee of Queen Super Peppa I, the big day #learningsituation #projectwork

PART TWO OF THE PROJECT ON "I BRITISH FAIR: The Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Super Peppa I".

Still savouring all those moments, all the process, all the progress, all the hard work, the joint effort, the team work... Breathing in the future and its scent and savouring those now past moments, the output, the warmth, the people. We were having a good time! Our product hasn't finished yet though... This is part number two of the Project "I British Fair: The Jubilee of Queen Super Peppa I". Long live Queen Super Peppa I!

To be continued in part number three of this project: the retrieval practice part.

Below, you'll find a video with the highlights of the day!

PHOTOGALLERY



























































































































Comments

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS