SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE: Incorporating Mindfulness to our virtual Literacy lesson

MINDFULNESS IN THE LITERACY CLASS: BODY SCAN

According to ReachOut.com, mindfulness is about learning to train your attention to the present moment without dwelling on what has happened in the past or worrying about the future. Mindfulness provides many physical and psychological benefits.
Mindfulnes para reducir el estrés, aumentar la productividad y la ...Mindfulness can be easily incorporated into the curriculum and the teacher's plan it can be used to bring calm these difficult days of confinement we are all coping with. Here is a listening activity that can help bring calm and relaxEnjoy!

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE COMMENTS!


STUDENT'S TASK
Described HERE.


STUDENTS' EXPERIENCE

ESO1

Héctor Álvarez: PRE-MEDITATION: His preconceived ideas



Héctor Álvarez: POST-MEDITATION: His experience


Alejandro García Garrido's Experience with Mindfulness





Ángel Manuel García Garrido's Experience with Mindfulness
Andrea Gómez Pacheco's BODY SCAN HERE



Comments

  1. Andrea Gómez Pacheco25 May 2020 at 06:46

    I have felt too well getting away the world and entering in my mind.
    Moreover, later of meditation, you don't feel any stress or fatigue, it's like if you have another body or the same, but with a recharged batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesús Ovejero Moreno27 May 2020 at 04:49

    I like very much the experience of mindfulness. This experience help to find a balance between my mind and my body in which I get the peace inside me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julen Román Cobos27 May 2020 at 05:41

    I found it a very relaxing and interesting experience at the same time. I would certainly repeat it. How you disconnect from the world for a few minutes is simply magical

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alvaro Chaves Fernandez1 June 2020 at 02:26

    I found interesting this experience and that relax me i think the experience of mindfulness serves to get rid of everything bad and disconnect from the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad the experience was interesting for you. We need to disconnect from time to time these days.

      Delete
  5. I found the meditation activity very interesting and I felt like just awaken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found very relaxing the experience, very interesting and funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found It so relaxing and confortable

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed doing this activity! It really helped me to relax and be more calm. In this difficult and uncertain times this kind of things are the only ones that REALLY help us to stay dtrong. GREAT EXPERIENCE that I will do more often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pablo Pacheco Penis9 June 2020 at 03:14

    1- I have heard about meditation
    Is used for relax your mind and body
    Yes, I have tried it

    3- I felt very relaxed
    I have felt that my body was relaxed
    No, it was not difficult the most difficult thing for me was to imagine a place, the easiest was the breathing activity
    Yes I could try tomorrow


    PABLO PACHECO PENIS (ESO2)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This experience was very relaxing. For a few minutes I got away from everyting, and it also helped me to calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has been very relaxing and I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this informative content, Best Mindful Guides teaching center offers the most effective awakening transformation programs & courses. Our course includes mindfulness based stress reduction exercises for teens, adults, kids and groups. Call today!
    mindfulness exercise for teens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS