Farewell and good luck to Ana.

This is Her, "our" Ana. We're saying goodbye to her these days. 


I hate goodbyes. I cannot stand them: I get too emotional and I cry. But sooner or later there will be a "see you soon". I have learnt a lot from you since I arrived here. In fact, coteaching has not only been a work of collaboration and art and, but a real work of heart. Thanks for all the lessons learnt. And I will miss you loads. I already do. Your team will too. Your students. Your school. We all will. Good luck in your new school. We hope to see you around soon.


Marina 

#teachershavefeelingstoo

#teacherssupportteachers

#farewell














#teachershavefeelingstoo

#teacherssupportteachers

#farewell

Comments

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS