#ESO3 MY VERY FIRST YEAR AT SCHOOL DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC: COVID-19 CRISIS AT SCHOOL

MY VERY FIRST YEAR AT SCHOOL DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC

THE COVID-19 CRISIS

Luna Muvilla shares her feelings here

During this first year of school with a pandemic, I have felt so tired. I know that anxiety has increased all over the world, but we, the students, have had a very hard year.

The coronavirus has affected our lives, not only our educational lives, such as wearing face masks and keeping social distance in class; but also our social lives, we don’t meet our friends as usual as the previous years, so we started an isolation phase which made us not want to do anything.

The beginning of class after being confined in our houses for months also produced us great stress for the big quantity of exams that we have and little by little have taken a toll on our mental health. But finally, we have finished this strange year that has changed everyone, and now we have the summer to enjoy before the next school year.


Claudia Bermejo shares her feelings here

Claudia González Bermejo

This 1st academic year after the lockdown of the COVID-19 has been a bit different for all of us. Just talking about the situation, it was very rare to see all my friends wearing a mask, it is a such a big thing, that I can´t remember the face of some of them!! From my point of view, I think this year has been a little bit chaotic, at least for me. On the one hand, during this year I´m feeling good,, but also on the other hand I´m feeling a bit anxious, because all the exams and homework that we have to do, and I don´t have so much time to do it, because I have at least 2 hours of music and also 1 or 2 that I have to practise at my home, so I wish the day had more hours. Even this feeling of anxiety, I´m feeling happy, because I have wonderful moments with all my classmates, and of course I´m not suffering Isolation. Well, I think it was a good year, except for the exams that were talking a toll on me.

Diana shares her feelings here



Irene shares her feelings here



Darío shares his feelings here



Cristian shares his feelings here


Pablo shares his feelings here



Carla shares his feelings here


    






LYDIA MARTÍN TEJEDOR SHARES HER EXPERIENCE

Héctor Sánchez Pavón shares his experience with us

So this has been my first year at school during a global pandemic, that is to say, during the COVID-19 crisis. It was a little bit strange at school because of the hard rules to prevent the infection of covid19, including social distance and also the mask, the most uncomfortable thing of this pandemic; on the contrary, without any doubt, the thing that I did not like at all this year was the class bubbles. Let's hope for a better future.


Nerea Palomino shares her experience here with us



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS