GETTING STARTED and Warming Up: SOLIDARITY POETRY #SchoolPartnership PROJECT

(Solidarity) Poetry Partnership Project with IES MAESTRO GONZÁLO KORREAS: Warming Up Stage 

Warming Up: SOLIDARITY POETRY PROJECT


Solidarity 

See each other
Other men
Leaning on
In times of woe
Dare to trust
And dare to feel
Reasons there
In teaming up
Together then
You will stand strong


Listen to the song first. 


After that, listen to the poem below and then, finally try your best at the word-search below


SOLIDARITY VOCABULARY WORDSEARCH


Solidarity and Support


N
S
T
N
N
D
A
L
G
M
Z
E
Y
E
N
Y
S
Y
M
P
A
T
H
Y
X
O
S
S
H
N
O
D
D
U
R
Q
J
C
D
T
L
T
H
U
M
A
N
I
T
Y
I
E
E
R
A
K
I
T
M
U
A
N
P
I
Z
I
E
M
P
A
T
H
Y
Q
Y
T
N
L
E
W
N
U
T
A
I
E
T
S
K
L
N
O
I
S
S
A
P
M
O
C
A
L
F
M
B
A
K
L
A
L
R
O
I
A
E
D
U
T
I
T
R
O
F
T
M
I
U
L
E
L
X
I
F
O
R
R
A
U
T
T
M
O
D
E
E
R
F
Z
N
K
L
F
E
M
D
T
J
I
U
E
E
T
T
O
U
E
G
A
R
U
O
C
Y
N
W
I
E
S
B
Y
Z
V
B
N
L
U
P
G
I
E
D
U
T
I
C
I
L
O
S
W
C
T
S
R
E
N
K
E
C
M
N
E
O
N
O
N
E
J
T
T
Q
K
L
K
D
N
A
N
A
O
V
G
P
S
O
T
E
B
O
O
N
A
F
F
E
C
T
I
O
N
O
R
E
N
C
Z
I
I
I
H
M
E
S
I
C
P
I
H
S
D
N
E
I
R
F
C
G
S
C
P
O
N
T
E
H
C
M
T
S
C
O
M
M
I
T
M
E
N
T
P
E
D
S
E
G
C
L
R
R
N
S
A
O
R
E
S
I
L
I
E
N
C
E
X
Q
R
Y
A
S
E
O
N
L
A
O
R
R
E
N
U
Y
T
I
N
U
L
N
T
M
N
T
C
T
R
E
E
O
R
E
E
P
S
E
P
N
E
X
P
R
E
S
S
I
N
G
E
I
I
I
S
N
E
D
B
C
P
P
P
N
B
E
R
Z
Y
D
P
G
M
L
B
D
T
R
S
N
L
D
I
W
E
T
O
U
J
T
L
S
Y
P
Q
X
Y
M
G
M
Y
D
J
I
O
G
L
N
C
I
R
I
Y
S
T
R
W
S
B
Y
K
Y
L
T
Y
J
W
N
T
P
P
I
T
I
T
L
K
V
M
T
R
A
D
X
J
Y
N
N
M
B
R
J
Z
Z
Z
S
V
D
D
K
Q
L
R
E
N
J
Z
P
G
J
L
W
T
Q
Q


  unity 
  support 
  cooperation 
  sympathy 
  compassion 
  commonness 
  respect 
  liberation 
  equality 
  friendship 
  dignity 
  tolerance 
  spirit 
  gratitude 
  supportive 
  partnership 
  mutuality 
  freedom 
  commitment 
  collective 
  empathy 
  peace 
  togetherness 
  reconciliation 
  expressing 
  gratefulness 
  kindness 
  courage 
  thankfulness 
  selflessness 
  goodwill 
  resilience 
  sincerity 
  fortitude 
  admiration 
  affection 
  generosity 
  humanity 
  solicitude 
  nonviolence 
  remembrance 
  mutual




 

Comments

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS