Our Book Clubs are at @goodreads if you want to join us #weloveourlibrary #welovereading


Our Book Clubs are now present in GOODREADS

If you want to follow us just click in our profile above and share your reads with us!


Here are some of our favourite QUOTES:

MEFP Al-Qázeres’s quotes


"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am."— Sylvia Plath

We will show our REVIEWS, our CURRENTLY READING books, our books TO-READ, our UPDATED READING PROGRESS, CHALLENGES, FINISHED Books:

El diario de Ana FrankEl diario de Ana Frank by Anne Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews






See you there!

Comments

  1. Paola Rodríguez Román 1º ESO30 January 2022 at 09:14

    Book that I am reading right now:
    Charlie and the chocalate factorie.
    Books that I read in the past:
    The most of Maisy.
    The little princess.
    Books that I want to read:
    Matilda.
    They both at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS