The 5 (self)love Languages #MentalHealth HEALTH WEEK at IES AL-QÁZERES


 

WORDS OF AFFIRMATION

DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION

from LOUISE HAY APRIL 4, 2022

I am surrounded by love. All is well.

AFFIRMATIONS: Beautiful and meaningful affirmations to uplift your day.


OUR ESO1 STUDENTS WORKING ON KINDNESS TO THEIR CLASSMATES AND TO THEMSELVES





OUR ESO2 STUDENTS WORKING ON KINDNESS TO THEIR CLASSMATES AND TO THEMSELVES







SELF-CARE TASK: Complete the blanks


I give myself permission to do what is right for me.

I am confident in my ability to [fill in the blank].

I use my time and talents to help others [fill in the blank].

What I love about myself is my ability to [fill in the blank].

I feel proud of myself when I [fill in the blank].

I share my talents with the world by [fill in the blank].

I am good at helping others to [fill in the blank].

I am grateful to have people in my life who [fill in the blank].

I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it.


VOCAB.

MANTRA

JOURNALING



Words of affirmation you could use from TODAY on

I am enough.

I am confident.

I am powerful.

I am strong.

I am an unstoppable force of nature.

I am having a positive and inspiring impact on the people I come into contact with.

I’m rising above the thoughts that are trying to make me angry or afraid.

Today is a phenomenal day.

I am turning DOWN the volume of negativity in my life, while simultaneously turning UP the volume of positivity.

I am not pushed by my problems; I am led by my dreams.

I am grateful for everything I have in my life.

I use obstacles to motivate me to learn and grow.

Today will be a productive day.

I am intelligent and focused.

I feel more grateful each day.

I am constantly growing and evolving into a better person.

I’m freeing myself from all destructive doubt and fear.

I accept myself for who I am and create peace, power and confidence of mind and of heart.

I’ve made it through hard times before, and I’ve come out stronger and better because of them. I’m going to make it through this.

I must remember the incredible power I possess within me to achieve anything I desire.

I do not engage with people who try to penetrate my mind with unhelpful thoughts and ideas—I walk away when a person or a situation isn’t healthy for me.

I belong in this world; there are people that care about me and my worth.

My past might be ugly, but I am still beautiful.

I have made mistakes, but I will not let them define me.

My soul radiates from the inside and warms the souls of others.

I don’t compare myself to others. The only person I compare myself to is the person I was yesterday. And as long as the person I am today is even the tiniest bit better than the person I was yesterday—I’m meeting my own definition of success.

Note to self: I am going to make you so proud.

I finish what matters and let go of what does not.

What I have done today was the best I was able to do today. And for that, I am thankful.

One small positive thought in the morning can change my whole day. 

I set goals and go after them with all the determination I can muster. When I do this, my own skills and talents will take me to places that amaze me.

Happiness is a choice, and today I choose to be happy.


ACTS OF SERVICE (self-care)


GIFT GIVING 

Why Keeping Only the Clothes that “Spark Joy” Is Magical

TASK 2: Think about (and write) what the perfect gift would be for YOU.



THE BUCKET LIST




Photo-gallery ESO1 




































Photo-gallery ESO2




































Comments

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS