OUR POSITIVE WORDS JAR (ESO1 AND ESO2) #literacy



If you are having a bad day, just drop by the British Corner and read one of our positive words. We hope it brightens your day and draws a smile on your face!

:)





OUR POSITIVE WORDS JAR IS EMPTY. COULD YOU FILL IT WITH NICE WORDS STARTING WITH THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR NAME?

ESO1

Carla Salomé
Mine is courtesy!

Aitana Rosado Flores
Mine is Amazing.


Lucía Díaz Villar
Mine is Lucky.

Paola Rodríguez Román
Mine is Pleasant!!

Paola Rodríguez

Marina 
Mine is Marvellous

Julia Quijada Collado
Mine is Jolly

Iria Pacheco Vidarte
Mine is intelligent!!

María Granado Delgado
I think a positive word with the letter "M" of my name, could be "Magic".
I love that word because I love the magic and I think it is everywhere! :)

María Granado

Carla Sánchez-Mora Merino
Mine is Crazy (in the good sense)

Elia Díaz Merino
Mine is Exceptional :D

Carlotta Iglesias Rodríguez
Mine is clever :p <3

Clara Durán Santillana
My word is fantastic because I think we are fantastic :)

Joaquín Merayo Urbano
Mine is Joyful

Irene Borrego Caballero
Mine is Innocent

I love our jar so far!

Lucas Benito Rodríguez
Mine is Lucky





ESO2

IRENE PRIETO
I stands for "imagination"

CARLOS VÁZQUEZ
C stands for Congratulations!



AFRA BARCA
A stands for "affectionate"

LEIRE
L stands for LOYALTY


ELENA MARTÍN CAVA
E stands for Empathy

NORA
N stands for Nice

LUCAS
L stands for Loyal

MARINA
M stands for Magnificent

CARLOS HOLGUÍN
C is for Candy








Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

OPEN DAY - Get to know us

Made with Padlet

Instagram @alqabritish

SPOTIFY FOURTH GRADERS

SPOTIFY 3rd Graders

SPOTIFY SECOND GRADERS

SPOTIFY FIRST GRADERS